Re: netcdf-3.6.2-beta6 released - last beta release of 3.6.2

Mark Hadfield <m.hadfield@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Library libsrc/.libs/libnetcdf.a seems to contain most of the
> Fortran-interface routines (nf_put_var_double_, etc, etc) but not
> nf_set_log_level_.<br>

Thanks for pointing this out Mark! I have fixed this in the netCDF

g95 users should take the netCDF daily snapshot instead of the beta
release. Get it here:

It is still unclear to me which options should be used with g95. The
current snapshot sets f2cFortran and all tests pass.

Mark, I know that you advocate the removal of the dreaded second
underscore. I am hoping you can explain the benefits of your approach
to me.

Ed Hartnett  -- ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe netcdfgroup, visit: