Re: Storing Polygon Information

Hi,

You could store the points in a linear array and use a separate linear
array to describe the number of points in each polygon (or, for faster
indexing, an array with two values for each polygon, a starting offset and
a number of points).

Regards,

Rob
---
Rob Ross, Mathematics and Computer Science Division, Argonne National Lab