Re: [ldm-users] No data flowing on IDS|DDPLUS|HDS|UNIWISC feed?

Dear Mike,

Just after I received your message, I checked and it seems that someone at
UQAM closed port 388 (firewall somewhere) so I have to investigate rapidly.

Thanks for your answer and I hope I can have the problem solved soon!

Christian