Re: [galeon] Features and Coverages

Hi Ben,

I agree with this - definitely the community should agree on CF
conventions for all the new and awkward data types.  Sorry if I
implied otherwise - I just meant to express worries about the
difficulty of then moving all this into the OGC/ISO world.  But it's
valuable to the CF process to know how the OGC/ISO world deals with
stuff, particularly nasty things like vertical CRSs.  So I completely
agree that the cross-talk between the communities is vital.

"Simple Ain't Easy."

Too right!

Jon