Re: [galeon] [WCS.RWG] Use Case for High Res Weather ForecastModelData Services

Hi All:

These topics would make for great papers for GeoWeb 2008.

I may have mentioned this already, but we are holding a student contest
for the GeoWeb 2008.  At the moment the sponsors are Google, Galdos and
OSGEO. The contest is open to any registered student (worldwide).  We
have $21K so far in the kitty.  The winner(s) will be brought to
Vancouver for the conference and will also receive a cash honorarium in
addition to having their expenses paid.

You can find the registration point at:
http://geowebconference.org/students-academia/contest-information

Please promote this with any students or academic organizations that you
work with.  A joint promotion with Google will appear fairly shortly as
well.

Please also let any colleagues know that there is still time to get in
their presentation abstracts: (
http://geowebconference.org/papers-workshops/call-for-papers )

I hope you will attend.

Sincerely,