RE: Summary of June 14 GALEON teleconference

Simon,

I completely agree with you. In fact, the proposed CF-netCDF application profile for WCS
is based on an abstract and content model scheme which "map" CF-netCDF to ISO
19123 coverage model (this mapping scheme is available at
http://galeon-wcs.jot.com/WikiHome/Implementation+Progress+Page/netCDF_profile_for_WCS_3.doc).

---Stefano

On this: I strongly recommend people take a look at the ISO Coverage model - ISO 19123.

Simon