RE: Summary of June 14 GALEON teleconference

On this: I strongly recommend people take a look at the ISO Coverage model -
ISO 19123.

Simon

From: owner-galeon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-galeon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ron Lake
Sent: Thursday, 15 June 2006 2:01 PM
To: Ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Unidata GALEON
Subject: RE: Summary of June 14 GALEON teleconference

Hi,

As a sideline to the call I would ask those that found issues
with the GML coverage representation to send me their issues so that we
can improve GML. I think it is in everyone's interest that we have a
common coverage description mechanism.  Additionally as we move forward
we will have coverages that are "grid like" and ones that are "vector
like" and a common model taking both into account will be very much
needed.