Re: TDS 3.10, and WCS on Aggregated data sets

Martin and Louie,

Using the IDL WCS addon, I was able to get the geoTIFF and geoTIFFfloat for
the dataset Martin was able to access.  But netCDF3 access failed with the
message "Operation timed out with 0 of -1 bytes received."   For Roy's
aggregated datasets, the IDL WCS addon seems to fail consistently to get
coverages in netCDF format.  It works nearly all the time for geoTIFF and
sometimes times out on geoTIFFfloat.

Louie, I just realized that you are not on the galeon email list.  I'd be
happy to put you on the list if you wish.  We have just gotten access to a
huge collection of new datasets via the WCS interface on a THREDDS Data
Server that is being used to aggregate many of the datasets on the server,
so it's an excellent test case.  You can view the interactions on the galeon
list in the archives

 http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support/help/MailArchives/galeon/maillist.html

Let me know if you'd like to be added to the galeon mailing list.

-- Ben