Re: New Data Sets for the Galeon Project

The Geotiffs have displayed correctly in a number of programs and they appear to be correct. We may be the first testing this on aggregated datasets. I was using curl and constrained http's to try and download files, and I also was having problems with the netcdf, but I can never be too sure because I am not that certain of the syntax.

Can the IDL WCS add-on produce the http request it is sending to the server, and capture any errors? I want to get a look at them to see what might be happening. Also, I will be seeing John (Caron) at Livermore, and if I have more information I might be able to sit down with him and try to figure out where the problem is if it persists (i.e. in our setup or in the TDS). Either way, we are pretty close.

Also we have IDL, what does one need to do to get the add-on?

-Roy