Re: Teleconference outcomes

Andrew,

I've postponed responding to this, thinking I could get things transferred to
the GALEON OGC network site first.   But I'm still not very facile with the
process of embedding pointers into the web pages on that site that point
directly to others, so it may be a while before that gets done.  But I agree
that's the place for the materials as soon as I get my act together.

As to the non-spatial height parameter and ISO,  I'm pretty sure this topic has
come up fairly often within the OGC, so I'm hoping the OGC reps to ISO will be
aware of the need.  But is there a place where we can go to find out who
represents each country on the relevant standards body so we can contact them
specifically.

-- Ben