CF-netCDF ISO 19123 mapping

Hello,

Sorry it has taken us so much to contribute to the CF-netCDF mapping discussion.

Please, find herewith attached a document dealing with the mapping between the
CF-netCDF and ISO 19123 data models. This is a draft document and we have been
working on it; nevertheless, we hope it could help in the discussion.

Sincerely,

--Stefano Nativi

Hello,

This is just to let you know that I've updated some of the GALEON-related documents based on input from GALEON team members:

1. Norman Barker reminded me that I had left out an important GALEON Phase 2 goal in the GALEON OGCnetwork page, so I included that along with another collaboration we've embarked on, name, the OGC GEOSS Services Network (GSN). The updated page is:

  <http://www.ogcnetwork.net/galeon>http://www.ogcnetwork.net/galeon

2. Wenli Yang and John Evans have been hard at work clarifying the draft CF-netCDF encoding format profile for WCS. The updates are in:

<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/GALEON/netCDFprofile-short.htm>http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/GALEON/netCDFprofile-short.htm

and

<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/GALEON/WCSnetCDFencoding.htm>http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/GALEON/WCSnetCDFencoding.htm

Many thanks to Norman, Wenli, and John.