updated documents

Hello,

This is just to let you know that I've updated some of the GALEON-related
documents based on input from GALEON team members:

1. Norman Barker reminded me that I had left out an important GALEON Phase 2
goal in the GALEON OGCnetwork page, so I included that along with another
collaboration we've embarked on, name, the OGC GEOSS Services Network (GSN).
The updated page is:

 http://www.ogcnetwork.net/galeon

2. Wenli Yang and John Evans have been hard at work clarifying the draft
CF-netCDF encoding format profile for WCS.  The updates are in:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/GALEON/netCDFprofile-short.htm

and

 http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/GALEON/WCSnetCDFencoding.htm

Many thanks to Norman, Wenli, and John.