Re: Thoughts on GALEON Phase 2

Rudy,

I agree that interactions with other OGC Networks -- especially GEOSS -- is
crucial.  In fact one thought that I had is that we should just participate
as part of the GSN.  But I think GALEON has enough of its own difficult
issues that a specific to GALEON to warrant a separate (but somehow
coordinated) OGC Network for GALEON.

The main drawback from my perspective is that we have to arrange for the
transition from the current GALEON wiki, email list, etc. without losing any
of the information we have there.  But that's a temporary issue as long as
the OGCNetwork has the functionality we need.

-- Ben