Re: GMU WCS Server supports netCDF output

the "standard parellel" attribute can have 1 or 2 values. If your code requires 2, use the same value for both; all the algorithms ive seen consider 1 parellel a special case of 2 parellels.

Denis Nadeau wrote:
Hi,
I tried to write some code to read grid_mapping as stipulate in Appendix F. But, I got some problems with the example file RUC.nc. Lambert_Conformal_projection did not have a standard_parallel #2 variable, and I did not know how to convert it to OGR. (The code is comment out at the end of netcdfdataset.cpp for futur implementation. )

Regards,
Denis