GALEON reports at OGC TC meeting

Hi,

This is a reminder that we'd like to have as many GALEON interoperability
experiment status updates as possible for the OGC technical committee meeting
next week. GALEON reports are scheduled for Wednesday morning on the
agenda.

If you will be at the meeting and can present a report Wednesday morning,
please let me know.

If you cannot be at the meeting, but can participate via a teleconference line
which is being set up, please let me know. I'll post the teleconference
particulars at the end of this message.

If neither of those options work for you but you have a status update, please
get the information to me via email and I'll present it at the meeting.

In all cases, it would be good to have written status updates on the wiki

http://galeon-wcs.jot.com/WikiHome

-- A key measure of our progress to date will be reports on interoperability
tests between specific WCS client and server implementations involved in the
experiment. Of course it will be great to hear about successes, but we also
need to know about issues that the tests have uncovered that need to be
addressed.

-- One special case are reports that involve details of modifications to or
special profiles of the OGC interface specifications for WCS or GML. These must
be handled within the OGC structure and should not be posted on the open wiki.
The appropriate venue for these reports is the OGC mailing list:
galeon.ie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Our objective is to use all this information for the beginning draft of our
final GALEON report.

Thank you very much for your active participation. We look forward to the
interactions next week.