Re: GALEON data

That's great, Gerry. We should be building up a larger set of data collections.
Please provide us with a pointer to the WCS server when it's up and available.

I believe I overemphasized the initial test datasets and the 5D aspect of
GALEON. We'd love to have as wide a range of data types as possible.

-- Ben