notes from telecon

Hi,

I posted my notes from today's telecon at:
http://galeon-wcs.jot.com/WikiHome/September+Telecon+Summary

As you will see, I am counting on the participants to submit brief summaries of
their status updates either to the wiki or by sending an email to the GALEON
listserve at Unidata.

Your are welcome to make corrections and updates to the summary yourselves or
send an email and I can fix any errors or omissions.

Thanks very much for your active participation in the meeting.