[conduit] NCO Conduit Transition to RHEL8

Attention CONDUIT Users,

Beginning *Tuesday, October 10th, 2023* at *1300z*, NCO Dataflow will begin
the migration of our CONDUIT systems to RHEL 8. The transition will take
place over three days with our operational servers migrating on *Wednesday,
October 11th* at *1300z*. Changes on your end are not necessary and we are
anticipating a seamless transition. If however you do encounter issues that
are *not resolved by an LDM restart*, please report them to NCO Dataflow (
ncep.pmb.dataflow@xxxxxxxx) as soon as possible with a subject line that
includes the text "CONDUIT Issue".

Thank you
--
NCO Dataflow Team
ncep.pmb.dataflow@xxxxxxxx

To sign up for the NOMADS/FTPPRD Users List: