Re: [cf-satellite] Regarding multiple point datasets in a single file

I tried it once. But I think its  not possible. The reason is I have a
different set of lat/lons for all the three types of winds.
While the example mentioned in the first link given by you allows you to
add multiple datasets for same sets of lat/lon.
Am I clear. Anyways this is just the first cut from my side. I will still
dig through these links and see if I can I find it to cater to the
requirements.

Thanks a lot for the prompt reply.

regards
Ghansham