Re: [cf-satellite] Regarding multiple point datasets in a single file

Hello Ghansham!

I do not see any reason you could not do this -- you might want to add
an extra variable to designate the source and perhaps other
attributes.  See if this document helps:

<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/formats/RecordsInNetcdf3.html#Point>

You might also read:
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/formats/UnidataObsConvention.html>

Best wishes,