Re: [cf-satellite] Non-earth satellite data related to C&F

Hi Randy --

At this point, I don't see any reason not to discuss non-Earth issues;
however, the initial goals of this list were to air some of the basic
issues to try to come to a consensus on what "extensions" need to be
made to the CF conventions to support "satellite data" and our focus
certainly has been on those satellites sensing Earth data.  If need
be, though, we can certainly make another list...

tom