[cf-satellite] Non-earth satellite data related to C&F

Folks:

The GOES-R satellite has instruments that provide data that has implications to
C&F but is not the result of sensing the earth or the earth's atmosphere.

Examples include solar imagery, and different types of particles and magnetic
fields around the earth.

We have a requirement to store these data sets using NetCDF.

Does this message board view this type of data as being part of its charter
(or would like it to be part of its charter) ?  I skimmed over the cf_satellite
message archive, and did not see any messages related to this type of data.

very respectfully,

randy

Randy C. Horne (rhorne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Principal Engineer, Excalibur Laboratories Inc.
voice & fax: (321) 952.5100
url: http://www.excaliburlabs.com