Re: [awips2-users] Missing fields in AWIPS II CAVE

I can confirm Tim's experiences with the Unidata EDEX Cloud server but also
with my own personal EDEX server. The server appears to be pushing the data
and the client appears to be receiving it but nothing is drawn for those
two fields.

On Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 1:09 PM, Tim Vasquez <tim.vasquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx