[awips2-users] LDM Issues in AWIPS II 16.1

Hello,

I'm having a lot of problems when trying to re-start the LDM in AWIPS II 16.1.
For example, when I do "ldmadmin start" as root, I get this: "

The writer-counter of the product-queue isn't zero.  Either a process
has the product-queue open for writing or the queue might be corrupt.
Terminate the process and recheck or use
    pqcat -l- -s -q /awips2/ldm/var/queues/ldm.pq && pqcheck -F -q
    /awips2/ldm/var/queues/ldm.pq
to validate the queue and set the writer-counter to zero.
LDM not started"

When I run the command suggested, I get the error: "-bash: pqcat: command not
found". It seems that for whatever reason LDM is not in root's path. Is it
supposed to be in awips/fxalpha's path or root's path?? I'm really confused.

Brian Bernard

  • Search the awips2-users archives: