Re: [awips2-users] edexBridge connection errors

That's what it was, but a server name containing a hyphen causes the same issue.

________________________________
From: Michael James <mjames@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 5, 2016 12:10 PM
To: Devin Eyre
Cc: awips2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [awips2-users] edexBridge connection errors

In /awips2/ldm/etc/ldmd.conf check that the 'EXEC edexBridge -s' line has the
correct server name.  There's a known issue where during install this will not
set correctly if the domain name contains a hyphen.  It's always good to check
ldmd.conf after an update or install.

Michael James
Unidata Program Center
Boulder, CO

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 11:56 AM, Devin Eyre