Re: [awips2-users] edexBridge connection errors

In /awips2/ldm/etc/ldmd.conf check that the 'EXEC edexBridge -s' line has
the correct server name.  There's a known issue where during install this
will not set correctly if the domain name contains a hyphen.  It's always
good to check ldmd.conf after an update or install.

Michael James
Unidata Program Center
Boulder, CO