Re: [awips2-users] EDEX Tuning

Thanks for the followup, Brendon.  I think it would be good for us to add a
check in "edex setup" and/or "edex start" to make sure that rsyslog.conf is
not allowing AWIPS II logging to /var/log/messages.  I will have 15.1.2
released in late February and will see if I can address this problem by
then.

Michael James
Unidata Program Center
Boulder, CO