20020730: XGKS 2.5.5: missing gkserrmsg.h

Reed,

>Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 11:17:41 -0700
>From: Reed Maxwell <address@hidden>
>To: address@hidden
>Subject: XGKS 2.5.5

> Hi Steve-
>
> We are working with a code that requires implementation of xgks-2.5.5...
>
> The problem we are having is with installation of the package. Per the
> INSTALL, we have run ./configure & make install, which errors out with
> a header not found error. The header is gkserrmsg.h which I can not even
> find anywhere in the course tree. It is #include'd in >1 source file,
> thus it can not be complied without it.

I've attached the file "gkserrmsg.h" to this email.  It goes in
subdirectory "lib/c/".

> We are on a Compaq Alpha machine running OSF1 V5.0.
>
> Please advise, and Thanks!
>
> Reed
>
> Reed M. Maxwell, Ph.D.
> Geosciences and Environmental Technologies Division
> Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (L-208)
> 7000 East Avenue
> Livermore, California 94550
> ph: 925-422-7436
> fx: 925-422-3925
> address@hidden
> http://www.nuc.berkeley.edu/~mmreed/

Regards,

/*
 * Do not edit this file, it is generated automatically from
 * the gks_errors.h file via mkerrmsg.c.
 */

#ifndef GKSERRMSG_H_INCLUDED
#define GKSERRMSG_H_INCLUDED
#ifdef GKS_ERROR_C
/*
 *              Copyright IBM Corporation 1989
 *
 *                      All Rights Reserved
 *
 * Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its
 * documentation for any purpose and without fee is hereby granted,
 * provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that
 * both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in
 * supporting documentation, and that the name of IBM not be
 * used in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of the
 * software without specific, written prior permission.
 *
 * IBM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE, INCLUDING
 * ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS, IN NO EVENT SHALL
 * IBM BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR
 * ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS,
 * WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION,
 * ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS
 * SOFTWARE.
 *
 *
 * University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
 * Department of Computer Science
 * 1304 W. Springfield Ave.
 * Urbana, IL   61801
 *
 * (C) Copyright 1987, 1988 by The University of Illinois Board of Trustees.
 * All rights reserved.
 *
 * Tool: X 11 Graphical Kernel System