[THREDDS #NSF-872403]: Broken Link in WCS THREDDS documentation

Matt,

Thanks for the report. I scrubbed all of our HTML docs and pointed them to
cfconventions.org.

I don't know that we'll be updating the v4.5 docs (v4.6 is current), but you
can use the current docs at:

https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/thredds/current/tds/reference/WCS.html

Ryan

> The link in this block is broken on
> https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/thredds/v4.5/tds/reference/WCS.html:
> Capabilities/Limitations
> Current WCS 1.0.0 Implementation (version=1.0.0)
>
> The current TDS implementation of WCS 1.0 has the following restrictions:
>
> 1.  No interpolation is available (i.e., interpolationMethod="none").
> 2.  CRS/SRS
> *   All CRS/SRS are listed as "WGS84(DD)" even though it may have little
> relation to the actual CRS of the data.
> *   CRS is horizontal, XY, only (see Range below for vertical, Z)
> *   The response coverage is in the native CRS of the data (as the "No
> Interpolation" item implies).
> *   The netCDF-Java library understands a number of projections (a subset of
> the CF convention grid mapping
> options<http://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/documents/cf-conventions/1.0/cf-conventions.html#grid-mappings-and-projections>,
>  and most assuming a spherical earth) including a simple lat/lon grid
> [-180/180 and -90/90].
> *   All BBOX requests are assumed to be in the lat/lon of the native
> projection.
> 3.  Temporal selection: only one value can be specified (no list or
> min/max/res).
>
> Maybe use this one instead:
> http://cfconventions.org/Data/cf-conventions/cf-conventions-1.7/build/ch05s06.html?
>
> Best,
> Matt
> --
> Matthew Turner
> Research Software Developer
> Northwest Knowledge Network
> Office of Research and Economic Development
> University of Idaho
> (585) 350-8649
> (208) 885-7129
> address@hidden