[THREDDS #KNL-571421]: GFS Best Time Series not "best'

Hi Don,

We've tried recreating the index files, but that didn't fix the problem. This
might take
some time, as it does not affect all collections and it's not a simple index
issue. John
is going to take a look at it to see what he can figure out, but for now we are
not sure
what is going on.

Cheers!

Sean