Re: [noaaport] SBN issue underway.

The issue was fixed at 1825Z today.

Stonie Cooper, PhD
Software Engineer III
NSF Unidata Program Center
I acknowledge that the land I live and work on is the traditional home of The Chahiksichahiks (Pawnee), The Umoⁿhoⁿ (Omaha), and The Jiwere (Otoe).

On Tue, Feb 20, 2024 at 12:21 PM Stonie Cooper <address@hidden> wrote:
At 1420GMT this morning, a switch at the SBN uplink initiated a data fram entry issue at the headend/uplink, such that it appears frames are being received out of order.  This is leading to downstream processing missing products, and there has been a subsequent
rise of retransmits on the NOAAPort channels that allow NWS sites to request retransmits to nearly 20%.

Key NOAA personnel have been notified.