[NOAAPORT #MJB-944803]: rhel8 noaaport gaps

Sean,

> Yeah, the RHEL8 VM is on the same hypervisor as the RHEL7 VM, and uses the
> same network bridge, so there shouldn't be any differences at that level,
> which was making me think there was a RHEL8 change, or some setting I
> missed on the RHEL8 VM, but struggling to figure that out. Thanks again for
> all the suggestions and reminders so far.

Have you tried increasing the size of the buffer that noaaportIngester(1) uses?
The option to do this is "-R <bufsize>", where <bufsize> is the size of the
buffer in bytes. (Don't include the angle brackets.)

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: MJB-944803
Department: Support NOAAPORT