[NOAAPORT #BAD-118579]: NOAAPort signal strength data

Hello!

We received your message sent via the Unidata web site's "Please Contact me"
form. The message you left was:

> Hello there. I am writing to inquire whether is possible to obtain
> NOAAPort signal strength and signal-to-noise data from your receivers.
>
> My research team is working on a machine learning project which
> correlates those parameters with observed weather data, among other
> things. We gather those NOAAPort signal metrics from our receiver here
> in Connecticut, but it would be excellent to have another set of data
> from a different geographical location.
>
> If it is possible, what would help us is a year (or more, if you are
> willing) of those two NOAAPort metrics, indexed by timestamps, in a
> text-based format (csv, for instance).
>
> Thank you for your time.
>
> Timothy Ouellette

I have forwarded your question to our technical support system and the folks
who support our NOAAPort receivers. For future reference, you can write
directly to 'address@hidden' to skip this step.

With best wishes,
Doug Dirks

--