[NOAAPORT #JZP-576695]: dropping products

Hi Jim,

re:
> This is the dish farm. I just inquired about which dish I am on
> currently and the engineer say I am currently on a 3.8m in the front row
> which would be along that dirty white wall you see in the distance. It
> is hard to see in this photo but there is a large tree limb on the other
> side of the wall that passes in front of that dish. I will have to see
> if they can get it cutback because we used to be closer to 14.5 for the C/N.

Thanks for sending along the pictures of your dish farm... very interesting
indeed!  I too think that it would be good to have any tree limbs that
pass in front of the dish trimmed!

re:
> All the dishes sit at the base of our radar tower at our building which
> is located just west of downtown.

Very nice.

re:
> Also I noticed on wxengine3 that when I did a ldmadmin watch it was
> suddenly not showing any data. I dropped the queue size to 2G and it
> started working. I will play around to see if I can get it a little
> bigger but 8G did not work either.

I am surprised about 'ldmadmin watch' "not showing any data" on
wxengine3.  Unless I misread the amount of memory indicated by the 'top'
invocation, I think that  there should have been no problem with increasing
the queue size to 12G.  Weird!

Ticket ID: JZP-576695
Department: Support NOAAPORT