[NOAAPORT #FHN-627883]: mistral home file system full

Hi Yixin,

re:
> Thank you so much for your prompt and detailed reply.

No worries.

re:
> It would be great if you can share the snapshot of the instance with us.
> That would save a lot of time if it works.

I'll ask Mike if he is willing so share the snapshot.  He may not be because
it includes Unidata user account configurations.  I'll not speculate any
more as Mike will make the final decision.

re:
> Is this snapshot an image file
> and do we have to re-install OS from it?

The snapshot I am referring to is for the whole OS, user accounts, etc.

re:
> Also, how about the networking configuration and firewall rules?

Networking, file system(s), firewall configurations are some of
the areas that would need to be touched on.  Again, Mike will be able
to speak authoritatively on these sorts of questions.

re:
> Many thanks.

No worries.  I will try to pass along the information as fast as I can...

Ticket ID: FHN-627883
Department: Support NOAAPORT