From: "LEE E. Dumas" <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Sent: 2/29/2020 8:45:51 PM
Subject: [noaaport] NoaaPort Hardware and software Requirements

Dear community, I am new to this community and in need of help on hardware( dish, lnb. Decoder and also some information on Server needs( speed memory and others needs I have no clue.  I live in a Oklahoma and

Currently working on desired bandwidth for upload to a person in northern USA who has Higher band width than in Okla. (rural Oklahoma)  I have call two vendors and left vim and no response. I aware of the costs for the up front

Investment. I have  some capitol to place on this project.  Also is Linux or windows server os  for this and how many servers to have. Thanks for listening . Lee