[netCDF #JWD-694230]: Problem during installation of NetCDF Fortran libraries

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out; I've tried to recreate this issue, but was unable
to. Can you tell me which version of netcdf-c you've installed? Can you perhaps
provide the `libnetcdf.settings` file generated when installing netcdf-c?

Thanks!

-Ward

> Dear NetCDF Developers,
> I’m having problems installing the Fortran NetCDF libraries on my Ubutu 20.04
> LTS Linux machine. The installation of C NetCDF libraries went well without
> any problems.
>
> If attached a screenshot and the config.log file as mentioned on your NetCDF
> Page.
>
> Any help or hints would be highly appreciated????
>
> Best regards
> Kai Babetzki
>
> ____________________________________
>
> [cid:image001.png@01DA8675.8E0FB2A0]
> DREES & SOMMER SE
> Obere Waldplätze 13
> 70569 Stuttgart
> Deutschland
>
> Tel:  +49 711 687070-3178
> Fax: +49 711 1317-101
> Mobil: +49 172 7699378
> address@hidden<mailto:address@hidden>
> www.dreso.com<http://www.dreso.com>
> ____________________________________
>
> Drees & Sommer SE, Sitz in Stuttgart
> Vorstand: Steffen Szeidl, Dierk Mutschler, Marc Schömbs
> Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Johannes Fritz
> Handelsregistereintrag: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 760772

Ticket ID: JWD-694230
Department: Support netCDF
NOTE: All email exchanges with NSF Unidata User Support are recorded in the
Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the
web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this way,
you must let us know in each email you send to us.