[netCDF #EIJ-607669]: Fwd: netcdf-c and netcdf-fortran API documentation

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out; we're currently working on reorganizing the
documentation, as it has grown into a bit of a mess.  You can find API
information for the C library at
https://docs.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf-c/current/modules.html, and you can also
find the individual functions by either searching for the function name or
browsing the file documentation, here:
https://docs.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf-c/current/files.html

The Fortran interface documentation can be found here:
https://docs.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf-fortran/current/index.html

My apologies, as I said we are aware of the current state and are actively
working to clean things up.  We appreciate your patience! Thanks, have a great
day,

-Ward

Ticket ID: EIJ-607669
Department: Support netCDF
NOTE: All email exchanges with NSF Unidata User Support are recorded in the
Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the
web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this way,
you must let us know in each email you send to us.