[netCDF #FST-477441]: Help building netcdf-fortran-4.6.1

Hello,

I'm wondering if this is an issue arising from the Intel compiler; we don't
currently have access to icc, so it is difficult to test that directly.  Is
there any chance you could test compiling netCDF-C and Fortran using gcc and
gfortran, respectively? This would help us figure out if there's something
specific to the Intel compilers that we will need to address.

Thanks!

-Ward

-----------------------------------------^module_netcdf_nf_data.F90(168): error
#6404: This name does not have a type, and must have an explicit type.
[NC_QUANTIZE_BITGROOM] Integer, Parameter :: NF_QUANTIZE_BITGROOM  =
NC_QUANTIZE_BITGROOM-----------------------------------------------^compilation
aborted for module_netcdf_nf_data.F90 (code 1) I’ve attached my config.log
here, and would really appreciate any advice you have! Thanks,Cam
Phelan Sent from Mail for Windows

Ticket ID: FST-477441
Department: Support netCDF