[netCDF #JAN-357939]: Problems about configure the netcdf-c

Hello,

It appears that the compiler being specified, `gcc43`, is either not installed,
or not on the system PATH.  I see this in the config.log file:

configure:4471: checking whether the C compiler works
configure:4493: gcc43    conftest.c  >&5
./configure: line 4495: gcc43: command not found
configure:4497: $? = 127

You may need to confirm that your development environment is properly
configured, and all the tools you need are properly installed.  You might also
try specifying a different compiler, for example `CC=gcc`.

I hope this helps, have a good day,

-Ward

> Dear netcdf support team,
>
> Hope my email finds you well.
>
> I am trying to download ROMS in the Mac and stuck in the netcdf-c configure.
> I have installed the homebrew already. I attacked the config.log here.
> Looking forward to your reply and many thanks.
>
> Best wishes,
> Siyue

Ticket ID: JAN-357939
Department: Support netCDF