[netCDF #OYO-636113]: Precompiled netCDF binaries

Hello Roggli,

You don't mention what version or platform you are looking for, but I am
assuming it is a version of linux.  We don't provide precompiled binaries for
any platform besides Windows; you can typically install precompiled libraries
using the package manager available on your linux system (typically apt for
Ubuntu/Debian, yum for Redhat/Centos, but I cannot say for sure since I don't
know your system).  If you do not have access to your package manager, you will
need to manually compile the libraries from source. You can find instructions
for this here:
https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/documentation/NUG/getting_and_building_netcdf.html

I hope this helps! Have a great day,

-Ward

> Hello,
>
> You wrote the following on Unidata's "Contact Me" web form:
>
> ----
> Hello,
> I'm looking for the "precompiled binaries" section on your site to get 1) an
> include file named: netcdf.inc and 2) a library file named libnetcdf.a
> Both of these do not seem to be included in the new version of the package,
> how can I download it.
> Thanks in advance for your answer, have a nice day !
>
> Roggli Vincent
> ----
>
> I'm forwarding your message to our technical support team for assistance; you
> should hear from someone shortly.
>
> In the future, writing to address@hidden or using our online support request
> form (https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support/requestSupport.jsp) will get your
> question directly into our support queues.
>
> With best wishes,
> Doug Dirks

Ticket ID: OYO-636113
Department: Support netCDF