[netCDF #VEW-251430]: netCDF 4.5.2 Fortran Issues

Hello,

The issue is a mismatch, although it is not necessarily clear, using the
versions of the C and Fortran libraries you are using.  If you upgrade the C
library to version 4.6.1 or later (the current version is 4.7.3, but 4.7.4 will
be released tomorrow morning) you should resolve this issue.

Our apologies for this; it was an oversight of ours at the time, given the
missing symbols.  Hopefully this should get things working for you!  v4.7.4
will also resolve the 'fill value type mismatch' issue that some users have
experienced; if this is why you have stayed with version 4.4.1.1, then 4.7.4
should work for you without introducing a different problem when accessing data
via DAP.

I hope this helps, have a great evening,

-Ward

Ticket ID: VEW-251430
Department: Support netCDF