[netCDF #KRI-332596]: Failure in test_filter_reg test in NetCDF-C 4.7.1

Hi Carl,

My sincere apologies for the way this message slipped through the cracks.  I'm
taking a look at this now and will follow up. We've identified some
platform-specific memory issues with netCDF and are trying to get a new release
out ASAP, so this has been my focus for the last couple of weeks.  Did you see
this filter issue with netCDF-C 4.7.0?

-Ward

> I'm building NetCDF-C 4.7.1 with the PGI 19.7 compiler on Ubuntu 18.04.
> I get this failure message in the regression-testing:
>
> PASS: tst_filter.sh
> *../test-driver: line 107:  5870 Aborted                 (core
> dumped) "$@" > $log_file 2>&1*
> *FAIL: test_filter_reg*
> PASS: run_par_test.sh
> Testsuite summary for netCDF 4.7.1
> # TOTAL: 78
> # PASS:  77
> # SKIP:  0
> # XFAIL: 0
> *# FAIL:  1*
> # XPASS: 0
> # ERROR: 0
> See nc_test4/test-suite.log
> Please report to address@hidden
>
> I don't see any errors in the compilation steps prior to this.

> This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
> contain
> confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
> distribution
> is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
> sender by

Ticket ID: KRI-332596
Department: Support netCDF