[netCDF #RZG-350418]: curl and configure options

Hello,

It appears that this is a bug in `configure` for version 4.7.0; we will get
this fixed ASAP.  In the meantime, you have a couple of options.

First, if you can install libcurl on your system, this check should pass and
you should be able to proceed. Alternatively, you can use `cmake` to build
instead of configure, if it is available.  If you want to use cmake, you can
use the following commands from your top level `netcdf-c` directory.

$ mkdir build
$ cd build
$ cmake .. -DBUILD_SHARED_LIBS=TRUE -DCMAKE_INSTALL_DIR=${H5DIR}
-DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=${H5DIR} -DENABLE_DAP=OFF
$ make
$ make install

I hope this helps.  I've created a github issue to track this problem, you can
track the progress here: https://github.com/Unidata/netcdf-c/issues/1390

Have a great day,

-Ward

Ticket ID: RZG-350418