[netCDF #VZN-649865]: mac mojave and ifort nf_tests failure

Hello,

I'm finding a number of similar issues to this online, although lacking the
ifort compiler on our end, I am unable to try to replicate this issue.  Can you
provide the config.log file generated when you ran configure? It contains
information not printed to standard out and captured in the install.ifort file
you provided.

I suspect the library is fine to use, and that this issue is related to
something with iFort and these tests.  What happens if you try linking against
the resultant library and running your own program?

-Ward

> Hi,
> we are using MacOS 14.0, Xcode 10 and ifort 19.0. We are getting test
> failures, but it looks like the build is fine.
> I have attached the build log and the nf-test log. The test and build
> work fine with gfortran.
> thanks for any assistance,
> barry

Ticket ID: VZN-649865