[netCDF #KQC-216775]: netcdf c library make check library

Hello Dustin,

It looks like the error is related to the C runtime not being able to find the
libraries.  You will need to set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH environmental variable as
follows (adjust if you are not using a bash/sh shell):

    $ export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/hdf5/1.10.2_1/lib

Try this and let me know if the issue persists, or if there are any other
problems. Thanks!

-Ward

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to install the netcdf libraries in order to install the C++
> netcdf libraries so I can read netcdf4 files in C++. I followed the
> instructions on this page for the C libraries:
>
> https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/getting_and_building_netcdf.html
>
> and used CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/hdf5/1.10.2_1/include
> LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/hdf5/1.10.2_1/lib ./configure --prefix=/usr/local
>
> The configure script ran fine with no errors, and the make install command
> worked fine as well. When I ran make check though, I received the following
> errors and was told to contact you.
>
> Any help would be much appreciated.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Dustin C