[netCDF #QQH-711349]: Issue reading a 4D data from a URL

It turns out that some DAP2 servers put limits on the amount
of data they are willing to send. In fact since this is a thredds
server, it definitely has such limits.

By my calculations, you
are asking for the whole "u" variable whose size is
 2393 * 1 * 719 * 1440 * 4 = 1320531328
The last *4 is for the size of a float, which is 4 bytes.
The error message says: Request too big™10.46592 Mbytes...
My guess is that them maximum size request must be less
than 10.46.. megabytes. Your request is for some 1.3 gigabytes
(if my math is correct).

In any case, you will either need to read the variable in pieces
or ask the server administrator to up the maximum size. My guess is
that they will not accommodate you so you will have to read the variable
piece-meal.

> Adding the error message here:
>
> syntax error, unexpected WORD_STRING, expecting WORD_WORD
> context: Error { code = 403; message = "Request too big™10.46592 Mbytes,
> maxP0.0" ^;};
> Error: NetCDF: Access failure
>
> Thanks,
> Upanita