[netCDF #PJC-712062]: nccopy cannot copy a nc3 file to a nc4 file

Hi Kent,

It is a concern, certainly, that our users may use an attribute/name pair
CLASS/IMAGE, and be confused about why it doesn't work.  Ideally we'd be
able to set an error code indicating that a reserved keyword was used.
Since it doesn't look like that's the case, documenting this will probably
be sufficient, especially without anybody else having encountered/reported
this issue.

We could always implement our own list of reserved keywords in nccopy/ncgen
for various file types and throw a warning there, I suppose.  It wouldn't
be hard, but it is also relatively low priority for the moment.

-Ward