[netCDF #COZ-480925]: error netcdf installing

Victor,

> This is my file config.log.

Oops, sorry, I didn't see that Ward had asked for the config.log file, so please
ignore my previous response.

It looks like when you ran configure, it found the gfortran compiler, so all
the
Makefiles were built to use that.

However, when you ran "make check" the first time, as root, it use ifort (Intel
Fortran) as the Fortran compiler, which may not work with libraries built using
gcc for gfortran.

This may be due to running "configure" and "make check" as a different user or
with a different PATH than used when running "make check".

--Russ

> Thanks for the help and your time.
>
> address@hidden>:
>
> > Hello Victor,
> >
> > The fact that you had to run 'make check' as root suggests there are some
> > permissions errors somewhere.  This is normally not necessary.  Ignoring
> > that, however,  it appears that (when running as root) the fortran tests
> > are failing to link properly.  This may be the result of many possible
> > factors.  Can you provide your config.log file generated when you
> > configured netcdf?
> >
> > It is also worth noting that netcdf-4.1.3 is quite old.  You may benefit
> > from downloading and building the modern netcdf libraries.  The netcdf-c
> > and netcdf-fortran libraries have been split into separate libraries, but
> > you can install them both.  Note that netcdf-fortran requires netcdf-c to
> > be installed.
> >
> > You may download them at the following locations.
> >
> > http://github.com/Unidata/netcdf-c/releases
> > http://github.com/Unidata/netcdf-fortran/releases
> >
> > -Ward
> >
> > > Hello, unidata friends
> > >

> > > I am trying to install netcdf-4.1.3 in Centos 7 on machine of 64 bits
> > and I
> > > have problems when I run make check.
> > > run the command "make check" as root
> > > and I was out the file make_check01.out
> > > After.
> > > run the command "make check" without root
> > > and I was out the file make_check.out
> > >

> > > Please i need your help
> > >
> > > Best regards.
> > >

> > Ticket Details