[netCDF #AGP-198866]: netcdf versio 4 for visual fortran

> Hi,
>
> I am currently using 3.6.3. I tried many ways to write data beyond 2GB
> but failed.  I was suggested to use >= 4.0. I downloaded dll, lib, .inc
> for fotran. I am using Fortran 90 and I need module file for netcdf90.
> I could not find this for 4.0. For 3.6.3 I built netcdf90 using fortran
> pro grams that came with 3.6.3.  I have tried many times using the
> support from you but could not get the 2G B.
>
> This is very important to me and I need your help.
>
> Can you please suggest step by step approach rather than suggesting
> series of weblinks which are defined in general words.  I am using
> Compaq Visual Fortran. Used NETCDF 3.6.3 so far. Want to move to
> 4.0. How can I do this?
>
> Please consider this as urgent and provide assistance.
>
> Thanks
> Venkat Kolluru
> Technical Director
> Surfacewater Modeling Group
> Environmental Resource Management, Inc.
> 350 Eagleview Boulevard, Suite 200
> Exton, PA 19341-1180
> Tel: 610.524.3650
> Fax: 610.524.3566
> address@hidden

I would be easier to move to a Linux based platform than to port netCDF-4.0 to
windows, I think.

But if you would like to try, start with the solutions folder in the win32/NET
folder. You will need the HDF5 and zlib dlls as well. You will need to modify
the pre-processor define, as I outlined in my previous message.

Thanks,
Ed

Ticket ID: AGP-198866
Department: Support netCDF